Floki has formed a strategic partnership with Badminton Asia for the 2023 Badminton Asia Championships. This partnership is expected to introduce the Floki brand to over 600 million households, particularly in Asia.
Badminton Asia is the governing body of badminton in Asia, a region where its games are broadcasted to as many as 678 million+ households. This includes over 250 million households in China and Hong Kong, regions that are now becoming increasingly important to crypto due to recent policy changes.
The 2023 Badminton Asia Championships tournament will run from 25 to 30 April 2023 and will take place at the Sheikh Rashid Bin Hamdan Indoor Hall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This partnership will further deepen Floki’s foothold in Asia, with strong exposure to hundreds of millions of people in China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, while also strategically introducing Floki to over 10 million people in the Middle East, including affluent regions like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.
China and Asia are projected to lead the next explosive wave of crypto growth and Hong Kong’s recent moves to legalize and actively promote crypto has made it a hub to the most affluent crypto players.
This move is part of our strategy to position Floki as the world’s most known and most used cryptocurrency and also aggressively promote the Floki Ecosystem.
Partnership Entitlements and Deliverables
• Rights to use as “Official Powered By Sponsor” — “Floki has category exclusivity for this event being official Powered By sponsor”
• Floki Logo will be branded as “Powered By Sponsor” in all marketing collaterals, promotional & Event Material
• Announcement on all social media channels as Powered By Sponsor
• Branding on Badminton Asia Championships Website
• Branding on Social Media Promotion
• Sponsor shoutout posts
• Top Players shoutout posts
• Member Associations shoutout posts
• Cross promotion activations
• Press Conferences Branding & Radio Campaigns
• Branding during Gala Dinner (TBC)
• Targeted Email Campaigns
• Pre event Press Releases
• Branding on Event Logo
• On Court Branding (1 A board and 1 Large banner i n direct TV Viewing)
• 24 Static A-Boards across 4 courts
• Dedicated Visibility through 20% coverage of In Stadia branding
• Brand name on Event Runners up Podium
• Dedicated Visibility on Press Conference Backdrop, All EventM arketing collateral, Promotional Events, VIP Lounge and Hospitality Area
• VVIP Lounge Seats and access for top management (4 nos)
• Representatives (1 no.) across 5 prize distribution ceremonies
• 8 VIP Passes each for Quarter, Semi and Finals
• 15 Grandstand Passes for all days
• Break time loop branding on 360°HID Digital LED
• Backdrops: Branded Presentation, Press-Con, Flash Interview Backdrops (shared)
• Branding on organizing committee official clothing, entrance tunnel, Trophy/Medal stand, Ticketing Wristbands, Fan Cards and accreditation badges.
• Social Media Coverage
• Daily Score Cards
• Digital activations (contests / quizzes / giveaways)